- with friends during EdGE summer camp
- on the Marion Kane Leadership Ropes Course
- navigating the oceans deep
- stocking the food pantry that served over 2000 families in 2014
- at homeport in Northeast Harbor, Maine
- of the day on Isle au Haut
The Maine Sea Coast Mission is currently seeking a friendly, charismatic Receptionist/Clerical Associate. This is a full-time position in Bar Harbor.
EdGE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT NEWS & UPDATES:
ANNUAL EdGE SCHOOL ART SHOW involving all nine schools. Artworks will be exhibited at the Tunk Mountain Arts & Crafts William D. Sherar Gallery.
SATURDAY, MAY 30
FAMILY ROPES COURSE DAY at the Ed Greaves Education Center.
SUMMER CAMPS at the Rose M. Gaffney Elementary School begin, and will last four weeks.
SUMMER CAMPS at the Ed Greaves Education Center begin, and will also last four weeks.
THE DOWNEAST CAMPUS is hosting Dr. Mark Hutton on Saturday, May 16th at the Weald Bethel Chapel from 9:00 am-1:00 pm. This High Tunnel Workshop will discuss types of tunnels, construction, irrigation, fertility, and crop requirements. Dr. Hutton is a vegetable specialist with the University of Maine Cooperative Extension.
Touching lives everyday...
Our Story in pictures