- with friends during EdGE summer camp
- on the Marion Kane Leadership Ropes Course
- navigating the oceans deep
- stocking the food pantry that served over 2000 families in 2014
- at homeport in Northeast Harbor, Maine
- of the day on Isle au Haut
CHILI CHOWDER CHALLENGE- Friday, March 6th from 5:00-7:00 pm at The Colket Center-127 West St., Bar Harbor. Donations accepted at the door. All contributions to benefit the MDI Campfire Coalition. For further information, please contact Terri Rodick at 207-288-5097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MOBILE HOME REHABILITATION PROJECT will hold its meeting at the EdGE Center at 8 Weald Bethel Rd. in Cherryfield on SATURDAY, MARCH 14TH at 9-10 am. Attendance is mandatory to receive application. For further information, please call Scott Shaw at 207-546-5869 or email him at email@example.com.
The Maine Sea Coast Mission's Blog...
Touching lives everyday...
Our Story in pictures